Dear applicants, you can apply to our Russian-language programs with tuition fees.
How to apply
- Register here;
- Make a personal account of an applicant here;
- Attach the necessary documents to your personal account on time:
- application for admission;
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- identity and citizenship document;
- education document;
- certificate of recognition of foreign education and (or) qualification (for more information - https://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/nic);
- 2 photos (size 3x4).
All documents that are not written in Russian must be translated into Russian and notarized.
Name and surname of the applicant, indicated in the translations of the submitted documents, must match in all translations and correspond to the name and surname of the applicant indicated in the entry visa.
4. Follow the messages and comments of the admissions committee in your personal account of an applicant (you may need to correct any document or send an additional one);
5. Pass the entrance test ("Russian language");
6. Conclude an agreement on payment for educational services and pay for the first semester before 25 August, 2023.
7. Wait for the information about your application (the orders 28 August - 31 August, 2023).
Congradulations! You are a student of Pushkin Leningrad State University!
If you have any questions, you can contact the international Office for help:
telephone: +7 (812) 451-90-48, +7 (981) 033-64-76 (WhatsApp, Telegram)
e-mail: [email protected]
The International Office is located at:
St. Petersburg, Pushkin,
Petersburgskoye shosse, 10