To everyone who wishes, our university can offer mobility programs that meet the requirements of the modern world and take into account world scientific trends.
To study at Pushkin Leningrad State University as part of an academic exchange, you can choose one of the following options:
- Exchange under agreement between universities. If you are a student of one of the partner universities of Pushkin Leningrad State University, then you can apply through the international department of your university to study at our university for one or two semesters. The conditions for academic exchange in this case are spelled out in the Agreement between partner universities. A complete list of partner universities of Pushkin Leningrad State University you can see here.
- Internship within the chosen program. In order to send an application for an internship at our university, you need to contact the international department of your university, which will send your application directly to us.
- Academic mobility of students supported by an international exchange program. You can apply through the international department of your university to study under such grant programs as Erasmus+, Mevlana, FIRST and so on. Also you can independently apply for one of the existing grants and Pushkin Leningrad State University as a host university. Thus, your application will be sent to us.
If you have any questions, you can contact the international Office for help:
telephone: +7 (812) 451-90-48, +7 (981) 033-64-76 (WhatsApp, Telegram)
e-mail: [email protected]
The International Office is located at:
St. Petersburg, Pushkin,
Petersburgskoye shosse, 10
- Maria V. Matveeva – Mobility Coordinator, Projects Coordinator
- Lilit G. Sagatelyan – Visa Specialist, Foreign Students Coordinator